Skip to content
- Ten active projects with fifty-five active members. Read about their progress on pages 6-15.
- Our 2017-2018 member base represents an approximately-10% capture of the total population of Physics & Astronomy undergraduate majors.
- Eight projects will continue into Fall 2018, along with new projects based on demand we receive in the fall, and over the summer. Interested in applying? Visit upsilonlab.org/join.
- The department allocated us a storage closet for teaching materials. Come see our door and plaque at Knudsen B165.
- Four active projects with twenty-three active members. Read about their progress on pages 4-7.
- All projects will continue into Spring 2018, along with five new projects. Interested in applying? Read more on page 8.
- We are hoping for around sixty total members for Spring 2018. This represents an approximately-10% capture of Physics & Astronomy undergraduate majors.
- We received a small grant from the Physics & Astronomy Department for our in-house projects.